How Kirkland, WA breast lift procedure can refine your curves
Firm, gracefully rounded breasts are a hallmark of youthful feminine beauty. Over time, the effects of aging, childbearing, weight changes, and other factors can lead to sagging and drooping. For women who wish to restore youthful curves, breast lift surgery from Mark H. Tseng, MD – Plastic & Aesthetics in Kirkland or Auburn, WA can be an excellent option.
Why choose a breast lift?
Pendulous, sagging, or deflated breasts can occur for several reasons, most commonly:
- Effects of aging – You have probably read about age-related skin laxity and volume loss, associated with decreasing collagen and elastin. This is typically discussed in relation to facial wrinkles, but it affects your entire body, including your breasts. Thin, stretched skin cannot support tissues as well, contributing to drooping and loss of shape in the breasts.
- Weight loss – When you shed pounds, you might plan to lose the belly and keep the breasts. Unfortunately, we have no choice about where our bodies store fat or shed it. Weight gain increases breast size, and skin stretches to accommodate. When the weight comes off, that new volume is gone, and skin is left stretched and lax.
- Pregnancy – Breasts swell with natural milk production, which has a similar effect to gaining weight. Once skin and tissues are stretched out, the original shape and firmness don’t return.
What you should know about the breast lift procedure
There are a few types of breast lift surgery techniques. Additionally, this procedure may be performed alone, or in combination with augmentation or reduction. Dr. Tseng will recommend the best option to achieve your aesthetic goals.
- Surgery – Like any surgery, there are some risks associated with breast lifts. However, it is considered a quite safe procedure with a low rate of complications. Anesthesia is used to keep you comfortable during surgery.
- Recovery – Post-treatment breast lift pain is generally minimal and easily managed with medication. Downtime varies, though most patients can return to work about a week after surgery. You will need to avoid strenuous activity for a few months.
- Results – You will notice an improvement in your body shape right away, with full results developing as swelling subsides. The incisions are strategically located to disguise breast lift scars. Your new breast shape will be long-lasting, although the aging process continues, so new sagging may occur in the future.
Before today gets away from me in these very chaotic times I thought I’d let you know that I am truly thankful that Graham had suggested that I meet with you before making any plans for surgery on my hands.
I greatly appreciate the care you’ve given me, the extraordinary skills you have and the sincere concern you show for me as a person not just “an appointment” on your busy calendar. Again, I am so thankful that Graham directed me to you!
Thanks for all you do and the personal concern you show!
Dr. Tseng is absolutely amazing. He helped me when I was badly burned in a firework accident a few years back. Half of my face was burned off and I had 3rd and 2nd degree burns on my hand, my wrist, and up my arm and my neck. If it wasn’t for him I don’t think things would have turned out as well as they did. I barely have any scars now which is shocking considering what damage was done initially. He was an excellent provider, has seriously remarkable skills and I would highly recommend him to anyone that I care about.
Thanks again Dr. Tseng!!
Dr Mark Tseng is working by his wonderful heart! He is an angel heaven sent to rescue humans kind…
This doctor is excellent and would do anything for his patients.
His work is top notch!
I am an RN and very particular.
I have saw his work first hand and he is awesome.
He has done work on me ,
I wouldn’t let anyone else do my surgery, only Dr Tseng.
I suffered from carpel tunnel syndrome and tendinitis in my right hand. Meeting and working with Dr. Tseng has been the best experience ever. He is patient, kind, pays attention to detail, explains the process to you thoroughly and in a language that you understand. If you’re looking for a medical professional and has an excellent bedside manner and that does quality work this is who you want to get connected with. Although I am two weeks post-op, I can say that this is the best experience I’ve ever had .
I had a pinched nerve, with problems with my insurance. The lady at the front desk and this doctor went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of as fast as possible to save the feeling in my fingers and hand. Surgery went great, Its been about 8/9 months and I have probably regained 95% of my feeling. I never write reviews. But this doctor and his very nice front desk lady are amazing.
The best at what he does. Friendly, includes you everything that has to be done. Answer’s all your questions. Dr Mark is the best
So I had carpal tunnel surgery on both had and he is amazing he made my life better I can’t thank him enough and his receptionist is always so polite she is just a joy to talk to I just want to say ty guys for all you have done for me you guys rock. Mikeaa ferrez
Very speedy appt. dates, I got in the next day after I called.