Fat transfer procedure offers Kirkland, WA patients a natural augmentation option
Are you looking for a uniquely natural way to sculpt your body? If so, talk to Dr. Mark Tseng of Auburn, and Kirkland, WA about fat transfer (fat grafting) treatment. This dual benefit procedure removes unwanted fat from areas such as the abdomen and uses it for breast enhancement or augmentation of other areas.
What is fat transfer?
Generally, augmentation utilizes synthetic materials, such as silicone implants or dermal fillers. However, your own body already contains a wonderful augmentation material, which is your own fat. This two-part procedure begins with harvesting fat via liposuction. The next step is augmentation using precisely located fat injections.
The benefits include:
- Eliminate fat where it isn’t wanted
- Add volume where it is wanted
- Natural augmentation using your own fat
- Subtle, ultra-natural looking result
Dr. Tseng customizes each procedure according to your goals. During your consultation, be sure to discuss what areas you would like to slim, and where you want to boost your curves. Virtually any area of the body can benefit, including:
- Abdomen – This is the most common donor area. Removing fat from the abdomen can flatten bulges such as the dreaded muffin top, while slimming your overall figure.
- Breasts – Fat transfer breast augmentation is a great option for women seeking a moderate increase in size, without having implants. Fat transfer to the breasts can also improve the shape or correct asymmetry between breasts. Fat transfer is frequently used in conjunction with breast reconstruction procedures.
- Buttocks – Fat transfer to the buttocks (Brazilian butt lift) can achieve smoother curves and a more natural appearance than implants, with a shorter recovery period. The fat is carefully layered to optimize the shape as well as increasing the size of the buttocks.
- Face – Facial fat grafting is a popular alternative to synthetic dermal fillers. It can replace tissue volume loss, which occurs with age, as well as filling in hollows under the eyes. The results are natural looking and generally longer lasting than fillers.
- Other areas – Fat can be collected from, or moved to, many different areas. Every body is unique, so the procedure is highly customized dependent on what you want to smooth and what you want to boost.
Before today gets away from me in these very chaotic times I thought I’d let you know that I am truly thankful that Graham had suggested that I meet with you before making any plans for surgery on my hands.
I greatly appreciate the care you’ve given me, the extraordinary skills you have and the sincere concern you show for me as a person not just “an appointment” on your busy calendar. Again, I am so thankful that Graham directed me to you!
Thanks for all you do and the personal concern you show!
Dr. Tseng is absolutely amazing. He helped me when I was badly burned in a firework accident a few years back. Half of my face was burned off and I had 3rd and 2nd degree burns on my hand, my wrist, and up my arm and my neck. If it wasn’t for him I don’t think things would have turned out as well as they did. I barely have any scars now which is shocking considering what damage was done initially. He was an excellent provider, has seriously remarkable skills and I would highly recommend him to anyone that I care about.
Thanks again Dr. Tseng!!
Dr Mark Tseng is working by his wonderful heart! He is an angel heaven sent to rescue humans kind…
This doctor is excellent and would do anything for his patients.
His work is top notch!
I am an RN and very particular.
I have saw his work first hand and he is awesome.
He has done work on me ,
I wouldn’t let anyone else do my surgery, only Dr Tseng.
I suffered from carpel tunnel syndrome and tendinitis in my right hand. Meeting and working with Dr. Tseng has been the best experience ever. He is patient, kind, pays attention to detail, explains the process to you thoroughly and in a language that you understand. If you’re looking for a medical professional and has an excellent bedside manner and that does quality work this is who you want to get connected with. Although I am two weeks post-op, I can say that this is the best experience I’ve ever had .
I had a pinched nerve, with problems with my insurance. The lady at the front desk and this doctor went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of as fast as possible to save the feeling in my fingers and hand. Surgery went great, Its been about 8/9 months and I have probably regained 95% of my feeling. I never write reviews. But this doctor and his very nice front desk lady are amazing.
The best at what he does. Friendly, includes you everything that has to be done. Answer’s all your questions. Dr Mark is the best
So I had carpal tunnel surgery on both had and he is amazing he made my life better I can’t thank him enough and his receptionist is always so polite she is just a joy to talk to I just want to say ty guys for all you have done for me you guys rock. Mikeaa ferrez
Very speedy appt. dates, I got in the next day after I called.