Take back your pre-baby body with a mommy makeover in Kirkland, WA
Motherhood may bring endless joys and priceless memories, but also takes a toll on your time, stress levels, and body. While we can’t replace the nights of lost sleep, we can restore your figure. The mommy makeover is a unique combination of plastic surgery procedures designed to accomplish just that – and it is available in Auburn or Kirkland, WA at Mark H. Tseng, MD – Plastic & Aesthetics.
Pregnancy and your body
First-time moms are sometimes surprised by the degree to which their bodies change. Of course, you expect abdominal stretching to leave marks on your skin and some tissue laxity. However, hormonal changes, production of breast milk, and other factors also have an impact. Many women experience lasting changes including:
- Deflated, sagging breasts
- Excess body fat
- Loose abdominal skin
- Loss of muscle tone in the abdominal area
Post-baby total body makeover
What does mommy makeover surgery include?
- Breast lift/augmentation – Mommy makeover breast surgery typically includes a breast lift, which corrects sagging, restores shape, and improves projection. Women who have experienced volume loss may also want to include breast implants or fat transfer augmentation.
- Abdominoplasty (tummy tuck) – Naturally, some of the most dramatic changes are in the abdominal area. Stretched skin and muscles do not completely recover, and stubborn excess fat accumulates. The tummy tuck surgery removes unwanted fat and excess skin (including stretch marks), while tightening muscles and restoring all tissues to their optimal position.
- Liposuction – During pregnancy, many women acquire unwanted fat deposits that don’t go away after childbirth. Often, it is difficult to impossible for new moms to eliminate these new bulges with diet and exercise alone. Liposuction removes fat cells for immediate and lasting slimming. The most common problem areas include the thighs, hips, back, arms, and abdomen.
About the procedure
The details of treatment can vary greatly, because pregnancy affects every woman differently. Dr. Tseng will begin with an evaluation and discussion about your aesthetic goals. He will then devise a custom treatment plan accordingly.
There are several benefits to combining multiple procedures in a single surgery. First, it gives you an opportunity to address all your concerns for total body reshaping. Additionally, the mommy makeover recovery time will be less than the cumulative downtime of individual procedures. It is also more economical and convenient.
Dr. Tseng is absolutely amazing. He helped me when I was badly burned in a firework accident a few years back. Half of my face was burned off and I had 3rd and 2nd degree burns on my hand, my wrist, and up my arm and my neck. If it wasn’t for him I don’t think things would have turned out as well as they did. I barely have any scars now which is shocking considering what damage was done initially. He was an excellent provider, has seriously remarkable skills and I would highly recommend him to anyone that I care about.
Thanks again Dr. Tseng!!
Dr Mark Tseng is working by his wonderful heart! He is an angel heaven sent to rescue humans kind…
This doctor is excellent and would do anything for his patients.
His work is top notch!
I am an RN and very particular.
I have saw his work first hand and he is awesome.
He has done work on me ,
I wouldn’t let anyone else do my surgery, only Dr Tseng.
I suffered from carpel tunnel syndrome and tendinitis in my right hand. Meeting and working with Dr. Tseng has been the best experience ever. He is patient, kind, pays attention to detail, explains the process to you thoroughly and in a language that you understand. If you’re looking for a medical professional and has an excellent bedside manner and that does quality work this is who you want to get connected with. Although I am two weeks post-op, I can say that this is the best experience I’ve ever had .
I had a pinched nerve, with problems with my insurance. The lady at the front desk and this doctor went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of as fast as possible to save the feeling in my fingers and hand. Surgery went great, Its been about 8/9 months and I have probably regained 95% of my feeling. I never write reviews. But this doctor and his very nice front desk lady are amazing.
The best at what he does. Friendly, includes you everything that has to be done. Answer’s all your questions. Dr Mark is the best
So I had carpal tunnel surgery on both had and he is amazing he made my life better I can’t thank him enough and his receptionist is always so polite she is just a joy to talk to I just want to say ty guys for all you have done for me you guys rock. Mikeaa ferrez
Very speedy appt. dates, I got in the next day after I called.